Gardex Electronic Media Fire Rated Safes
Call for Pricing! 1-416-925-0069
Have you planned the details of your upcoming fire disaster? It’s not like planning your upcoming soirée. Truth is that you can’t plan a disaster … but you can be prepared for one.
A Gardex® Electronic Media Safe should be on your list of priorities if you want to protect your vital records stored on any form of electronic media.
All businesses have critical information that is crucial to their success stored on-site. If not stored properly, fire will destroy it in seconds and make a successful recovery virtually impossible. The line-up of Gardex® Electronic Media Safes is designed to insulate your vital records from a 1700°F raging blaze for 1 hour.
We start with a UL® certified fire rated safe and add a Gardex® certified insert designed to keep the internal temperature below 125°F and the humidity level below 80%.
- 3 sizes ranging from 0.96 cubic feet up to 4.43 cubic feet of capacity
- UL® Class 350 1-hour fire rating on the safe with manufacturers 125°F, 1-hour rating on the media insert
- Sensitive electronic media is properly protected from catastrophic temperatures above 125°F and humidity over 80%
- Gard-Lite Insulation — Exclusive and proprietary
- Digital Combination locks all models
- Textured Finish — durable and scratch-resistant. Available in beige only
- Optional adjustable shelves and media drawers available
- Gardex® 5-year warranty against manufacturers defects in material and workmanship
- Lifetime fire replacement warranty. Gardex® will replace your safe if it’s damaged while protecting your vital records from a fire
- MS-200: 29″H x 21 1/2″W x 21 1/2″D
- MS-300: 39″H x 26 1/2″W x 26 1/2″D
- MS-500: 60″H x 26 1/2″W x 26 1/2″D